Women of Gwinnett Holiday Show is Almost Here

On December 1, from 1-6 pm, the Women of Gwinnett, a local womens business networking group is having a holiday show where we will demonstrate our businesses and hopefully make some Christmas sales.
I know I for one will be doing my holiday shopping at this event. I feel it is very important to support local business people in order to maintain a healthy local business environment. No folks, Walmart will not be getting any of my money this year. Except maybe for groceries!

So if you live in or near Gwinnett County GA and want a unique shopping experience this Sunday, Please some to the North Georgia Fencing Center at 4403 Mendi Court, Suwanee Georgia.

For more info, you can call Andrea at 678-642-2993 or email me at ahermitt@gmail.com

No comments: