Creative Ideas for new businesses

How do you open a new business in a bad economy?

You can consider sharing a space with an existing business to cut costs

A food preparation business can hold a kids summer camp where the kids prepare meals for their family dinners.

These are just a few ideas utilized in Tallahasee FL this past year.


See video



If you have a business that is suffering in the recession, you should take a look at what you can do to cut costs. If you have a Sports Academy or Martial Arts Studio that is closed on the Sunday, consider leasing space for a day to a fledgling church.

If you are a Mary Kay consultant, you can do wedding and special event makeup.

If you sell kitchen items and do lots of food demonstrations, maybe you should consider catering parties.

Let's brainstorm! If you run a business and could use some ideas to expand your niche, leave a comment and maybe we can come up with some ideas together.

2 comments:

Opentreasures said...

Hi, I'm new to the area and I do need help. I would love to have a place to display all of my photos of nature. I have a web site but I'm not making any headway with sales. See www.opentreasuresartbyiam.com I have so many dreams and visions of what I want to do, but no cash. I need some ambitious women w/the same mind and heart to partnership with me. Email if interested at brookserc@aol.com

Thanks,
Emma

DD said...

Emma, visit our group at Women of Gwinnett and click the link to apply to join us. We'd love to have you in the group and it's free.