WOG recommendation: Darla Dixon

Dear Group,

My dad died about a year and a half ago. They say time heals but I still miss him so much. Darla was running a special on her pencil portraits. (I think she was trying to do a certain number of portraits in a certain time frame) I emailed her and asked her if she could do a portrait of my dad for me and my mom. The portraits were fantastic and mean so much to me and my mom. Darla, again thank you. I would highly recommend Darla's work to anyone. I can't wait till I have grandchildren so I can have her do another portrait for me.

Sue Keppel

(Darla's Website)

Sue Keppel Group Manager-Discovery Toys
3439 Rosecliff Trace Buford, GA 30519
phone # (770) 271-5757
shop 24/7 www.discoverytoyslink.com/suekeppel
Play with your Children...It's The Best Investment
You'll Ever Make!
Start your own business right now for only $125.00! Valued over $350.00
Call me for free information!

No comments: