FEATURE: Crystal's Creations

Women of Gwinnett member, Crystal Brown, is so crafty! Check out this crafti-licious pincushion - it is totally hand-sewn and looks like a little cake. Adorable, would make a wonderful gift, and it's calorie free!

Check out her site: LINK
See more of her Pincushions: LINK

Crystal says,
"I live in the Atlanta, Georgia, which is where my Home based business really took off. My passion to create things with my hands was the deciding factor in starting my own business 7 years ago. When I sold a crocheted bunny to a co-worker, the fire to create more items began to burn stronger. It was the first toy I had ever crocheted. Toys are joy to make. Currently, my toys are my best sellers. In addition to my website, I currently sell my items in boutiques, crafts shows and consignment shops nationwide.

I love all types of crafts and love to make several different things. I am always learning from others and my creativity keeps growing and growing. Soon, there will be several different lines of products on my site, so please check back often to see what I have been up to."

No comments: