REVIEW - Immaculate Carpet Cleaners

I have had Yvonne come out to clean our carpet on many occasions. My carpet is about 20 years old and really should be replaced, but every time Yvonne comes here, it looks so much better it gets a new lease on life! She's hurting the carpet companies' sales by doing such a good job! Her machine (truck mounted) does leave your floor damp but it dries very quickly, that's not a big deal when the trade off is a super clean carpet. Stay away from the bait-and-switch companies that you see advertised and just call Yvonne and you'll get a good cleaning at a fair price. It's great to have the house so nice smelling and the carpet looks great.

Review/testimonial by: Darla Dixon (as buyer/client)

Yvonne cleaned all the carpet in my home for a very reasonable price. My carpet is 8-years-old and VERY light and it looked great when she was done! She took the time to point out the few tiny little areas she wasn't able to get clean (hello, did I mention my carpet is 8 years old and I have two kids!), but I probably wouldn't have even noticed them if she hadn't shown them to me. She also give me detailed instructions on the best way to spot clean my carpet being professional cleanings.

Testimonial/Review by: Susan Boswell (as buyer/client)
rubberstamping: http://www.susanboswell.stampinup.net
writing and web services: http://www.dylanandco.com

No comments: