REVIEW - Ann Halstead, Hair Stylist

Ann Halstead, Hair Stylist
770-466-6406 / 770-713-1341

You've got to go have Ann do your hair! I went to see her without knowing what I wanted done and I took maybe 10 or 12 photos of styles I liked and just asked her flat out - Which of these will work with my hair? We talked about my hair (thick and wavy) and which styles would require more effort
than I was willing put forth (very little, especially during the summer).

She gave me a great cut, she was easy to talk to while she was cutting, and her rates are very reasonable (so if you get a short cut like I did, you can afford to have it cut as often as you should to maintain the style). Her beautiful home was spotless!!! Also, I cannot remember the last time I got
a new hairstyle and received the same cut the next time I went back to the salon. When you find a hairstyle you like, you want the same cut when it's time for a trim, right? Well consistency is what you'll get with Ann. I still love my haircut and she did a great job on my kids' hair and my hubby's hair, too. She was SOOOOO patient with my kids (especially my daughter who can be quite moody for a 9-year-old). Everyone I've given recommended Ann to has loved her! And even though Ann does a great job, you won't have to wait weeks for an appointment. Give Ann a call when you're
ready for your next haircut; you won't be sorry!

Testimonial/Review by: Susan Boswell (as buyer/client)
mailto:
sjrboswell@yahoo.com
rubberstamping: http://www.susanboswell.stampinup.net
writing and web services: http://www.dylanandco.com

No comments: