Looking for Tupperware Products? Look to WomenOfGwinnett.com Members

Here in Georgia it's very humid, so I love my Tupperware for keeping food fresh and crispy.

In the Atlanta area, we tend to have sugar ants come out in droves this time of year. One year, we had to throw away a lot of expensive cereals and snacks because of the ants.

Ever since I bought enough Tupperware Modular Mates to contain everything in our pantry, we've had no trouble with the ants, because they can't get their grubby little mandibles on anything at our house!

If you have children, you can't beat the safety of having plastic drinkware on hand. I can't tell you how many times we have averted having a child's foot cut from broken glass because we've had Tupperware. When a kid drops a cup, it's no big deal when it's a high quality plastic-ware Tupperware tumbler.

Yes, there are a lot of plastic cups, bowls, and storage containers on the market, but I've noticed that they tend to warp and have quite a few problems just within a year or so. The last time I checked, Tupperware products are guaranteed for 50 years. My Tupperware is going to last longer than I will!

We have two members who sell Tupperware. (their names are clickable links)
Angela Davies, Tupperware Representative and
Allison Newton, Tupperware Representative

No comments: